Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 2

mmmk. Day 2. I didn't exercise yesterday, my muscles are so sore from weight lifting on Monday/Tuesday that I just didn't think it was possible. It was to the point that I had to fall onto the toilet seat rather than lower myself...anyway, TMI.

I weighed in this morning at 173.2-- a number I've seen far too many times over the past week or so. I can't seem to shake this number.

For dinner last night, rather than 2 more packet of cream cheese, I had 1/2 cup of broccoli with melted cheddar on top, and about 4oz of steak with bleu cheese dressing.  For desert I had .25 cup of heavy cream with a splash of splenda and a diet coke.

My ketostix turned a dark purple last night, so that's good. I also feel like I'm smaller, regardless of what the scale says.

Current measurements:

Calves: 16"*
Thighs: 26"*
Waist above jeans: 38.75"*
Waist at skinniest point: 30"
Hips at widest point: 45"*
Top of chest: 35"*
Biceps: 13.5"

* over david kahn jeans and smallest black tank top

I read that eating at least half of your daily calories at breakfast is good, so here's today's breakfast:

4 slices of turkey, wrapped with 2 slices of swiss cheese and a packet of mayo
4 hard boiled eggs
2 oz cream cheese

Lunch for today-- don't know yet, will pick out at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment