Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 3

Day 3.

Morning weight-- 173.2. First I got on and it said 173. Then I got back on and it said 173.2-- so who knows.

I also weighed in last night at 173 prior to eating dinner.  So it could be that I didn't weigh in lower in the morning because I ate dinner at 9:30pm.

Last night for dinner I made low-carb meatballs off of Linda's low-carb recipes site.  I also made the cheesy broccoli casserole from her sight as well. I ate 4 meatballs and a side of broccoli/cheddar.

Also, I went to the gym-- concentrated on biceps/triceps for weight lifting and then did some cardio:

2 minutes at 2.5
2 minutes at 3.0
2 minutes at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1.5 minutes at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1.5 minutes at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1 minute at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1 minute at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1 minute at 5.0
2 minutes at 3.0
1 minute at 5.0
3 minutes at 3.0
1 minute at 2.5
1 minute at 2.0

For a total of 1.75 miles and 30 minutes.

Quite a bit more cardio than I did on Monday/Tuesday.

So far today I haven't had any food. I know, not good. It's already noon. I came to work with no lunch, just coffee. I thought I'd be going home at lunch-- that's why. I thought my boss would be gone for the day and i could work the afternoon from home. But he left his light on--which means he's coming back. The day has gone by really quickly though, because I've been working all day on developing a website-- nothing is more time consuming.

Chia for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment